- About Us
- What we do
- What You Can Do
- What is Responsible Investment?
- Investor Resources
Recruit a Member Organisation
Each of us is in some way directly affected by the decisions of multinational companies, and so, for each of us, there is a good reason to join the FairPensions campaign. The more people who hear our message and get behind it, the more likely it is that Responsible Investment will become the norm - for pensions and beyond.
As an individual you may already have decided to become a supporter of FairPensions. You can add to that support by getting a group you are associated with to join us as a Member Organisation. Whether you are the member of a small faith group or a national trade union, we would love to hear from you.
FairPensions is already supported by a diverse group of member organisations, including trade unions, non-profits, business networks and community groups. Our Member Organisations have a special role: they don't just provide us with valuable funding; they add clout to our campaigns by publicly endorsing our work.
To find out about the benefits of being a member organisation of FairPensions, read our information pack and membership agreement.
To-date, our members have helped us:
- Change the investment tactics of numerous pension funds and fund managers
- Persuade the new government ‘super fund' scheduled for launch in 2012 to consult on a Responsible Investment strategy
- Campaign to make real changes to corporate behaviour both in the developing world and the UK
If you know of a group you think should join FairPensions, then you can:
- Refer them to our website
- Download our information pack and membership agreement.
- Email us with their details so that we can invite them to join